Thursday, August 4, 2011

looking up.

Things seem to be totally looking up. Jake finally has a job. I have an interview next week. I'm completely pleased with how this week is going. Sure some things here aren't going to be that awesome for a little while, but we'll make it.

I've been wedding planning crazy. I haven't made set plans, but I asked some girl yesterday if she'd mind making bridesmaid's dresses and she said yes! And I asked Sarah today if she'd do hair and makeup for the bridal party and she said she'd do it as long as it's not crazy stuff. Which I totally understand. So I guess, I pretty much have a few things checked off my list, that's not a real list. Oh well.

I've just been so happy and crazy excited for this. And I know I won't be getting married for another few years, but still, I'm so happy and excited. And I made a not-so-official guest list, but I've got an idea, and it's about 60 people coming. Which isn't bad. Depending where we have the wedding and the reception we can have fifteen tables of four or ten of six. And I'm leaning towards the ten table deal. But who the hell knows.

I'm totally crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment