Tuesday, August 9, 2011

interview for growing up.

Well I had my interview today. And thankfully I wasn't nervous. Which is strange, but whatever. Mama Bear and I talked about some of the questions they'd probably ask and I went over the answers I'd give. And sure enough they asked the same questions, so I was prepared.

I don't know if I got the job. I won't know 'till the end of the week, probably. They said they'd contact me. So, we'll see. I hope I got it. It would be so totally awesome to work at the bank. I've kind have always wanted to work at a bank. Not entirely sure why, but I just have.

So, if I get it, I'm a big kid now. All grown up. It scares the hell out of me, but I want this. I want that job, I want to move up to higher positions, I want to get a car, I want to move out, I want to get married, I want to start a family, I want to move to Wyoming. I want all of these things. And they are all waiting on the word from the ladies at the bank. I hope it's a good word. I hope it's a "We'd love to higher you and take you on our team."

It would be really awesome to be there. I really hope and am crossing my fingers that I get this job. I will be so happy and excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment